new member

  • mxz44013
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hi

      I just joined and am checking out what the group listens too. Some
      good groups I didn't see were KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION, RIDE,
      BETHANY CURVE, SIANSPHERIC, CHAPTERHOUSE, COLFAX ABBEY, CURTAIN
      SOCIETY, AN APRILS MARCH just to name a few. If you like lush that
      much these bands are far better that's just my opinion not that
      spooky, gala and split aren't amazing. I have some real cool stuff I
      have collected from shows. My music collection is pretty tight. I am
      curious to see what other people have other than my friends. hope to
      hear from the group.

      Thanks
      Mxz440
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
        Hi mxz... -
        Nice to hear from you + see what bands you're into; I've heard of all
        those bands and I'm definitely a fan of Ride. I haven't really
        mentioned Ride because I don't have any photos of them to add to the
        Group and I only have one of their albums on cassette. I did add
        them to my Launchcast Radio Station, so hopefully their songs will
        come up there.
        Ciao! :)
        Jen

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "mxz44013"
        <mxz44013@y...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I just joined and am checking out what the group listens too. Some
        > good groups I didn't see were KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION, RIDE,
        > BETHANY CURVE, SIANSPHERIC, CHAPTERHOUSE, COLFAX ABBEY, CURTAIN
        > SOCIETY, AN APRILS MARCH just to name a few. If you like lush that
        > much these bands are far better that's just my opinion not that
        > spooky, gala and split aren't amazing. I have some real cool stuff
        > have collected from shows. My music collection is pretty tight. I
        am
        > curious to see what other people have other than my friends. hope
        > hear from the group.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Mxz440
      • craig tiamo
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
          Hi Jen,

          thanks for the email. I am new this and I have a lot of info and really cool stuff like pictures of all the shows I have been to not to mention all the music I have. Let me Know.  By the way if you are the one who likes lush I have some awesome pics from some of their shows at Avalon in Boston.

          Thanks Again

          <mxz44013@y...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > I just joined and am checking out what the group listens too. Some
          > good groups I didn't see were  KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION, RIDE,
          > BETHANY CURVE, SIANSPHERIC, CHAPTERHOUSE, COLFAX ABBEY, CURTAIN
          > SOCIETY, AN APRILS MARCH just to name a few.  If you like lush that
          > much these bands are far better that's just my opinion not that
          > spooky, gala and split aren't amazing. I have some real cool stuff
          > have collected from shows. My music collection is pretty tight. I
          am
          > curious to see what other people have other than my friends. hope
          > hear from the group.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Mxz440

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
            Hi again - Please post any info you want here, as long as it's about
            music; this Group is actually filled with photos and files and no
            more can be added to the Files section (and I'm currently filling up
            the Photos section).
            If you want and have the time, you could upload any photos you have,
            of Lush and other bands/singers, to my 2nd Group at:
            I'm sure we'd all like to see even more photos and info about the
            bands you mentioned in your previous email. Thanks! :)
            Jen

            --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, craig tiamo
            <mxz44013@y...> wrote:
            > Hi Jen,
            >
            > thanks for the email. I am new this and I have a lot of info and
            really cool stuff like pictures of all the shows I have been to not
            to mention all the music I have. Let me Know. By the way if you are
            the one who likes lush I have some awesome pics from some of their
            shows at Avalon in Boston.

            > Thanks Again
            >
            > Jen <jdloc4@a...> wrote:
            >
            > Hi mxz... -
            > Nice to hear from you + see what bands you're into; I've heard of
            all
            > those bands and I'm definitely a fan of Ride. I haven't really
            > mentioned Ride because I don't have any photos of them to add to
            the
            > Group and I only have one of their albums on cassette. I did add
            > them to my Launchcast Radio Station, so hopefully their songs will
            > come up there.
            > Ciao! :)
            > Jen
            >
            > --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "mxz44013"
            > <mxz44013@y...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Hi
            > >
            > > I just joined and am checking out what the group listens too.
            Some
            > > good groups I didn't see were KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION, RIDE,
            > > BETHANY CURVE, SIANSPHERIC, CHAPTERHOUSE, COLFAX ABBEY, CURTAIN
            > > SOCIETY, AN APRILS MARCH just to name a few. If you like lush
            that
            > > much these bands are far better that's just my opinion not that
            > > spooky, gala and split aren't amazing. I have some real cool
            stuff
            > > have collected from shows. My music collection is pretty tight. I
            > am
            > > curious to see what other people have other than my friends. hope
            > > hear from the group.
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > > Mxz440
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor