Re: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] More Music News Headlines and Links:

  • rswappleton@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2007
      > Greatest Hits album from Morrissey in 2008<
      I didn't know he ever had any greatest hits. And for some reason I keep
      hearing "...best of, most of, satiate the need, slip them into different
      sleeves..." going around in my head. And yet, I may just buy the thing.

      --- RSW
      www.raymondscottwoolson.com
    • Arturo Chavero
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2007
        --- rswappleton@... wrote:

        > > Greatest Hits album from Morrissey in 2008<
        > I didn't know he ever had any greatest hits. And for
        > some reason I keep
        > hearing "...best of, most of, satiate the need,
        > slip them into different
        > sleeves..." going around in my head. And yet, I may
        > just buy the thing.
        >
        > --- RSW
        > www.raymondscottwoolson.com

        Thought Morrissey already did a greatest Hit cd
        already

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2007
          I know that The Smiths have been 'repackaged and reissued' in the
          form of "The Best Of...The Smiths", but I'm not sure about
          Morrissey's work. He has so many different albums out there,
          official or otherwise, that it's hard to keep track.

          I was just in a record store and they had a video/DVD package that
          had a Spanish (?) title. I'm assuming it's official and a filmed
          concert of his, but I thought he only had Who Put the M In
          Manchester? and Live At Earl's Court as official video/concert
          releases...

          Haven't kept up with it, I'm afraid...

          Jen

          --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, Arturo Chavero