Free Halloween Comp From Silber Records

  • silberspy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      Hey Kidz,

      The latest in our free compilation series is available to download.
      Over 2 hours of music & includes brand new material by Lycia &
      Attrition & tons others. Just follow this link (
      www.silbermedia.com/comps/halloween ) & please spread the word.

      Track Listing:
      1. Lycia - The Dreaming Body
      2. Peter Aldrich featuring Jon Harman & David Williams - Dawn of the
      Dead
      3. Bryce Eiman - Itaint
      4. Glissade - Flares
      5. The Undermasks - Have You Seen the Ghost of John?
      6. Planet Cock - Haunted House Song
      7. Rachel Goldstar - Amsterdam
      8. Miss Massive Snowflake - Magic at the Beach
      9. The Wades - SĂ­dhe
      10. Robin Crutchfield - WitchingAndWalking
      11. Attrition - what shall i sing?
      12. Sorry Welcome - (Holy Is) The Lamb Who Was Slain
      13. Arbus - I Was a Cyborg from Outer Space
      14. Tara Vanflower - The Three Witches
      15. Remora - A Few Notes from a Grave
      16. Paolo Messere/Kiddycar - You Save Me From Understanding More
      17. The Elysium Facade - Insanitarium
      18. Promute - Rise Up
      19. Lauri des Marais - Halloween Ball
      20. The Zanzibar Snails - spectres gaping maw
      21. Ocean City Defender - Low Tide
      22. Cam Butler - Does Your River Run Deep
      23. Not Them - Halloween
      24. Gorgons - November Eve
      25. Small Life Form - What's Your Real Name?
      26. Drats!!! - Experiment
      27. Mars Field - Fear is a Man's Best Friend
      28. Thisquietarmy - As the Creatures Unravel from Within/Vampyr
      29. Port City Music - Night Terrors
      30. Electric Bird Noise - Moments Like Last Night Make Me Wanna
      Believe in Ghost