Concert

  • coffeeinthecafe_27
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
      I don't know if any of you folks listen to M.I.A, but I will be going
      to see her in Atlanta on Oct.31st. Expect a concert review sometime in
      november. - Ash
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
        Awesome! :D Can't wait to read your review. I've heard a few M.I.A.
        tracks and I like 'em - have a great time at the concert! :)

        Jen

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "coffeeinthecafe_27"
        <coffeeinthecafe_27@...> wrote:

        > I don't know if any of you folks listen to M.I.A, but I will be going
        > to see her in Atlanta on Oct.31st. Expect a concert review sometime
        in
        > november. - Ash

      • lisa brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
          Her new album Kala is great. I would reccomend getting it. And thanks.-Ash

          <coffeeinthecafe_ 27@...> wrote:

          > I don't know if any of you folks listen to M.I.A, but I will be going
          > to see her in Atlanta on Oct.31st. Expect a concert review sometime
          in
          > november. - Ash

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.