Dreampop Sunday nights: Aural Bliss on Auralgasms Radio

  • zumball
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2007
      Love reading this board...Jen and the rest of you offer some great insight.

      Would really like to see some of you join us for a live Aural Bliss chat on Sunday night!

      I'd like to invite you to join us Sunday 10PM-Midnight EST for Aural Bliss on Auralgasms Radio. 2 hrs of Dreampop, Britpop, Triphop, Shoegaze and Electronica.

      This weeks show will feature a ton of new tracks from Hooverphonic, Ambra Red, Ruth Ann, Dave Gahan, Fauxliage, The Autumns, ILiKETRAiNS, Manual, Film School, The Honeydrips, Club 8, Blue Foundation, Cinematic Orchestra and Daniel Land & The Modern Painters as well as classic cuts from Cocteau Twins, Cowboy Junkies, Dead Can Dance, Crustation, Natalie Walker  and Orbital.

      There is a live chat during the show for you to meet other listeners. Stop by and introduce yourself and help us grow this community! We need more knowledgeable music fans like you to support this show.

      Auralgasms Radio
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2007
        Thank you so much for your kind words about this Group! :D You know
        I do love your Auralgasms site - and radio too (amazing, amazing
        tracklists every week!) - it's just that I don't have the right
        equipment to listen to your Radio Show on Sunday nights. :(

        Now, if it was on during my work day, that would be a different
        story!! ;)

        I don't know if you've looked into airing your Radio Show at a
        different time and different day? Just curious. I don't know if it
        would help or hinder to change the schedule. :)

        Jen

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "zumball" <szumberg@...>
        wrote:

        > Love reading this board...Jen and the rest of you offer some great
        > insight.
        >
        > Would really like to see some of you join us for a live Aural Bliss
        chat
        > on Sunday night!
        >
        > I'd like to invite you to join us Sunday 10PM-Midnight EST for Aural
        > Bliss on Auralgasms Radio. 2 hrs of Dreampop, Britpop, Triphop,
        Shoegaze
        > and Electronica.
        >
        > This weeks show will feature a ton of new tracks from Hooverphonic,
        > Ambra Red, Ruth Ann, Dave Gahan, Fauxliage, The Autumns,
        ILiKETRAiNS,
        > Manual, Film School, The Honeydrips, Club 8, Blue Foundation,
        Cinematic
        > Orchestra and Daniel Land & The Modern Painters as well as classic
        cuts
        > from Cocteau Twins, Cowboy Junkies, Dead Can Dance, Crustation,
        Natalie
        > Walker and Orbital.
        >
        > There is a live chat during the show for you to meet other
        listeners.
        > Stop by and introduce yourself and help us grow this community! We
        need
        > more knowledgeable music fans like you to support this show.
        >
        > Auralgasms Radio <http://www.auralgasms.com/radio>

      • zumball
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2007
          Jen,

          Funny you should mention it. We DO re-air the Sunday shows from 3-5PM
          EST on Fridays. There is no live chat during the Fri re-runs but you
          still can hear me, Mikeylove and the Blissful tunes.

          :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2007
            Cool! :D At least I can listen to the show on Fridays from 3pm to
            5pm, in between running around at work! LOL This is good news for
            me - thanks for letting us know here.