Added more Photos of Morrissey and Toni Halliday of Curve.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      Just added the last 13 photos of Morrissey in November Spawned A
      Monster video (in one scene he's caught "adoring" a piece of chocolate;
      I always thought he was playing a flute!) in the Morrissey album, and
      12 photos of Toni Halliday of Curve in a Curve video and 2 of her solo
      videos to the Curve 3 album (she has peroxide blonde hair in one
      video!), both in Photos section.

      Enjoy,