My Interview with Scott of Secret Shine up at Delusions Of Adequacy!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Yes, I am totally enthralled by Secret Shine's tunes and recently
      interviewed Scott about the past, present, and future of the band (a
      new album is in the works!), including the My Bloody Valentine
      comparisons in the 1990s, being tagged "shoegazer", their "lost" songs,
      and much more.

      Read all about it here:
      http://www.adequacy.net/interview.php?InterviewID=99

      The main site of DOA is: