Re: Spice Girls Reuniting for World Tour...Yes, You Head It Here First...

  • A
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
      Isnt this one of the signs of the Apocalypse ?

      They where the biggest crock of Sh*t to have happened to music in a
      long time . What to be admired about hype ? With enough money you can
      hype an old rubbish . This is just another example of pure
      manufactured greed I for one hope they sell bugger all ...and
      apparently tickets range from £200- £ 325.00 . You'd have to pay me
      double that to consider sitting through their tuneless whining and
      vacuous banter . Girl Power my arse , they were in fact the complete
      opposite and show all that is wrong with the music industry

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
          I think it shows quite the opposite my friend , and depise
          manufactured dross as i actually care about real music , not some
          shoddy nostalgic camp fest ! ;)

          Ive said it all here
          http://vonpip.wordpress.com/

          Pfft!

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 5, 2007
              It did indeed . the fact it could be played on devices which have on
              and off buttons ! To be fair "What Took You So Long" was an ok pop
              song , but anybody could have sang it really . Ah well each to their own !
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 6, 2007
                Don't mistake me for an uncritical, lecherous and entirely passive media conduit. Your articles make some quite pertinent points re: the type of less-than-wholesome interconnections that can bind performers and audience, quality of product notwithstanding. And I expect I'll agree about ticket prices. When I saw Brian Wilson in 2003, tickets started at UK25. When he returned a year later, those prices had actually doubled.

                A <digitalheadride@...> wrote:

                It did indeed . the fact it could be played on devices which have on
                and off buttons ! To be fair "What Took You So Long" was an ok pop
                song , but anybody could have sang it really . Ah well each to their own !

                Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.