Added Audio File of Jeff Buckley singing She Is Free.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      In tribute of Jeff Buckley (November 17, 1966 – May 29, 1997), I've
      added a live performance audio file of Jeff singing She Is Free. The
      file is titled "JeffBuckelySheIsFreelive.mp3" and it's in the Audio
      Files folder in the Files section.

      I'm not sure if this is off of Songs To No One 1991-1992 album, or if a
      studio version of this song is on that album. If anyone knows, please
      post the info - thanks! :)