New interviews on Setting Sun

  • andy n
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Sure Jen won't mind me doing a bit of self PR here, as on my own webzine
      Setting Sun - http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo have just uploaded a
      few more new interviews.

      First up, is a artist called 'Beth McKinney' who is from Austin, Texas

      Copying from my own notes which lead as a introduction to the
      interview I noted ' I first got into Beth's excellent Ambient /
      Experimental textures and sounds capes after one of my regular treks
      around Myspace.com in search of some good and interesting
      New music which kind of reminded of `Stars of the Lid'
      Certainly with acts she has named herself in her interview
      Such influences such as `Takagi Masakatsu and Stephan Mathieu',

      Second up, is 'West Midlands based (UK) Kinora Viewer' who I noted in
      the interview came across as ' `of Early P.J. Harvey, Labradford,
      Young Marble Giants, Stereolab, A.C. Marias, Cowboy Junkies, Magazine,
      Yo La Tengo, Thee Moths, Bowery Electric.' While managing to sound
      totally original. '

      Both acts are certainly worth checking out and both acts's interviews
      can be read in the interviews section of my webzine 'Setting Sun' -
      http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo

      Cheers

      AEN
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        Hey Andy N - Thanks for posting here! Love your interviews,
        especially the ones with Kinora Viewer and Adeline Moreau. :D

        Jen

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "andy n" <aen1mpo@...>