Recent, New, and Future Album Releases:

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      All info from InSound.com, Delusions of Adequacy, JunkMedia.org, and
      other music sites; all release dates for USA and subject to change;
      if you know of any recent, new, or up-coming album releases, please
      post here! :)

      Jen

      Back Numbers / Dean & Britta
      Heartland / Client (out April 10)
      Pocket Symphony / Air
      Conqueror / Jesu
      Drums And Guns / Low
      Marrow Of The Bone / Dir En Grey
      Night Of The Furies / The Rosebuds (out on April 10th!)
      Year Zero / Nine Inch Nails (out April 17)
      Out Of The Woods / Tracey Thorn (2nd solo album by lead sing of
      Everything But The Girl)
      All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone / Explosions in the Sky
      Grinderman / Grinderman (Nick Cave and cronies)
      Turn The Lights Out / Ponys
      An Amazing Dream / Asteroid #4
      Pity Party / Mas Rapido!
      We All Belong / Dr. Dog
      Infinity On High / Fall Out Boy
      Pagoda / Pagoda (actor Michael Pitt's foray into music)
      Sex Change / Trans Am
      Neon Bible / Arcade Fire
      Tear It Down / My Brightest Diamond
      The Good, The Bad, & The Queen / The Good, The Bad, & The Queen (you
      know, Damon Albarn, etc...)
      Tones of Town / Field Music
      The Trick / Panthers
      We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank / Modest Mouse
      Person Pitch / Panda Bear
      04 / Six By Seven
      We Must Obey / Fu Manchu
      The Third Hand / RJD2
      Sound Of Silver / LCD Soundsystem
      Lynn Teeter Flower / Maria Taylor
      And Their Refinement of the Decline / Stars of the Lid
      Can Cladders / High Llamas
      Living With the Living / Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
      Interpretaciones Del Oso / Minus the Bear
      The Cost / The Frames
      The Besnard Lakes Are The Dark Horse / The Besnard Lakes
      Myth Takes / !!! (Chk Chk Chk)
      II / Ignatz
      Wincing The Night Away / The Shins
      Jatun / Jatun
      A Weekend In The City / Bloc Party
      Voices Of Animals And Men / The Young Knives
      Myths Of The Near Future / Klaxons
      Volk / Laibach
      Armchair Apocrypha / Andrew Bird
      Vessels / Wolf & Cub
      National Anthem of Nowhere / Apostle of Hustle
      Yours Truly, Angry Mob / Kaiser Chiefs
      Or Give Me Death / Aqueduct
      Glitter In The Gutter / Jesse Malin
      23 / Blonde Redhead
      Cassadaga / Bright Eyes
      The Shredding Tears / Byan Scary
      Shape Of Things To Come / Backlash
      Strength In Numbers / Calla
      Yours To Keep / Albert Hammond Jr. (of The Strokes)
      The Adventures Of Ghosthorse and Stillborn / CocoRosie
      Don't Let Stars Keep Us Tangled Up / Cortney Tidwell
      Sweet Beliefs / Cyann & Ben
      The Sweet Escape / Gwen Stephani
      Abandoned Language / Dalek
      Sharp Teeth / David Karsten Daniels
      You, You're A History In Rust / Do Make Say Think
      You Can't Win / Dolorean
      Copia / Eluvium
      Light at the End of the World / Erasure (May release date)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2007
        More Album Releases:

        Brett Anderson / Brett Anderson (March 26, at least in UK)
        Volta / Bjork
        Wild Hope / Rachael Yamagata
        The Nobel House ep / Tresspassers William
        Beyond / Dinosaur Jr. (May 1)
        Johnny Cash covers album / Bryan Ferry
        Zeigeist / Smashing Pumpkins
        Memory Man / Aqualung
        Dead Again / Type O Negative
        Voila / Belinda Carlisle (ex-The Go-Go's)
        Baby 81 / Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
        Sky Blue Sky / Wilco
        The Reminder / Feist (May 1)
        Boxer / The National (May 22)
        The Shepherd's Dog / Iron & Wine (Sept)
        untitled so far / Margot and The Nuclear So & So's
        God Is A Bullet / The Mission UK
        Tio Bitar / Dungen
        God Save The Clientele / Clientele
        Imagine Our Love / Lavendar Diamond
        Sketchi / Cex
        Everybody / Sea and Cake
        Mapmaker / Parts & Labor
        City Of Echoes / Pelican
        Everything Last Winter / Fields

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2007
          Here are a few more album releases:

          Strangelet / Grant-Lee Phillips (I didn't know about this one)
          Saltbreakers / Laura Veirs
          Scribble Mural Comic Journal / A Sunny Day In Glasgow (a Philadelphia
          band)
          The Weirdness / The Stooges (Iggy Pop y'all)
          Restart Now! / Foreign Islands
          Modern Love & Death / Hail Social (supposedly The Next Big Thing)
          Let Me Introduce You To My Friends / I'm From Barcelona (they're not)
          s/t / Voxtrot (supposedly another The Next Big Thing)
          untitled / Wintersleep
          Traffic & Weather / Fountains Of Wayne
          Because Of The Times / Kings Of Leon
          Introducing Joss Stone / Joss Stone
          The Sun And The Moon / The Bravery
          Candylion / Gruff Rhys
          Learn To Sing Like a Star / Kristin Hersh
          West / Lucinda Williams
          Robbers And Cowards / Cold War Kids
          My Name Is Buddy / Ry Cooder
          Make Another World / Idlewild
          Strange House / The Horrors
          Stay / Simply Red
          Favourite Worst Nightmare / Arctic Monkeys
          Our Earthly Pleasures / Maximo Park
          The Best Damn Thing / Avril Lavigne
          The Walk / Hanson
          Profit In Your Poetry / Butcher Boy