Bring Your Buddy to Bliss Day

  • zumball
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      We have declared this Sunday to be "Bring your buddy to bliss day" on Auralgasms Radio . What does it mean? It means that we request you to each find one friend and turn them on to this great music that we all enjoy.  We challenge you to do the following:

      • If you are a regular listener to Aural Bliss , tell a friend about it and see if you can get them to tune in too.
      • If you join us in the chat room, see if your friend will join too so he can see what we are all about.
      • If you are not a regular in the chat room, we'd love to have you stop by during Aural Bliss  so we can meet you.
      • If you are a regular listener to the station, but don't listen to Aural Bliss ...that's fine too, just see if you can get a friend to check out the station as well.
      Let's not be alone in our quest to rid ourselves of the music on crappy radio...let's save a friend at the same time :)

      This week's show will include music from Trespassers William, Spirtualized, Xymox, I Am X, The Daysleepers and Blur