NEWS IN BRAZIL

  • grape_season_records
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      HELLO FOR ALL OF THE FRIENDS:

      I WON OF A FRIEND A CDR WITH TWO STRIPS OF DRONE DIMENSION.

      I PLAYED THE TWO STRIPS IN THE AIR AND I RECEIVED MORE THAN 100 PHONE
      CALLS OF LISTENERS ASKING FOR MORE DRONE DIMENSION.

      I WANTED TO DO MORE EDITIONS WITH THIS BAND BUT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH
      MATERIAL. I ONLY HAVE TWO STRIPS.

      I WANT TO SAY ALL THAT I AM SHOWING TO BRAZIL EVERYTHING THAT ARRIVES
      UNTIL MY HANDS.

      WE ARE CREATING PATETICO RECORDINGS SPECIAL. FIVE EDITIONS OF FIVE
      HOURS EACH A, PLAYING IN THE AIR ONLY THE BANDS THAT WERE US
      CORRESPONDENTS FOR TOMMY LUGO: PANOPHONIC, SHADE, THE DEFOG,
      STELLARSCOPE, DIMAZZA AND MANY OTHER.

      I AM CREATING A SUPER POPULARIZATION OF SILBER RECORDS'S PRODUCTS. WE
      WILL MAKE 7 EDITIONS OF 5 HOURS EACH A, PLAYING ALL OF SILBER
      RECORDS'S TITLES.

      EVERYTHING THAT IS FREE FOR BANDS IT IS DISTRIBUTING INTERESTED.

      VERIFY IN: www.alternativemusicradioshow.ubbi.com.br

      HUGS TO ALL.

      DJ. MARKUS MARQUES