Raymond Scott Woolson update

  • rswappleton@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Well, I haven't been very talkative here over the past few months, but I
      HAVE been here, lurking about in the shadows, reading the posts, taking a
      glance or two at all those Lush pictures. I just look at the girls...er,
      I mean, the guitars. I just look at the guitars. Yeah, that's the ticket.
      :)

      I hope you don't mind if I toot my own horn for a moment. My latest album
      "ACCIDENTAL GRACE NOTES", which was released in February 2006 to almost
      universal indifference, has finally started to pick up speed. I was very
      surprised when it held the #1 spot for a while on the Top 20 Sales chart
      at www.tonevendor.com . And it's currently all sold out at www.cdbaby.com
      . Another box of CDs is on the way to them.

      Not bad for a no-budget, self-released album produced in my living room.

      For those of you who do like the ethereal guitarry kind of stuff I do,
      the latest gossip is: I'll be releasing a limited edition CD-R in
      February. I'm thinking of calling it "WITH STRINGED INSTRUMENTS". It will
      feature 4 brand new songs recorded in 2006, and 2 bonus tracks recorded
      way back in 1992. Not a full-blown album, but a simple little collection
      of songs to tide us over until I feel ready to tackle another
      migraine-inducing album project.

      More details to follow.

      --- RSW
      www.raymondscottwoolson.com