A Very Blissful Christmas

  • zumball
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006

      A Very Blissful Christmas

      Auralgasms Radio would like to wish its listeners a Happy Holiday season. We also have a special treat in line for you for Christmas eve.

      Sunday, Dec 24 we will be airing 2 hours of Christmas tunes by some of your favorite Aural Bliss artists. You can expect to hear from The Cocteau Twins, Bright Eyes, St Etienne, Pilate, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Mew, Badly Drawn Boy and Ivy amongst others.

      Aural Bliss on Auralgasms Radio airs every Sunday night from 10PM-Midnight EST for 2 hours of Ethereal Dreampop, Britpop, Triphop and Electronica.

      Don't forget to join us in the chatroom during the show to discuss the music and other pop culture happenings with your fellow listeners.

      MERRY BLISSMAS!