Another, Simpler Way to Enlarge pages.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2004
      Hey again:
      Here's a third, and possibly easier, way to enlarge the page:
      When you are in the page, go to the top of the screen, on the
      toolbar, and click on View. A scroll-down menu appears. Click on
      Full Screen, and the page (and the whole screen) should enlarge. To
      get out of this mode, go to the upper right-hand corner of the
      screen, where the three buttons are (minimize, restore, and close),
      and click the Restore button (to the left of the red button with x).
      Ok, hope that helps!!
      Please let me know, everyone, if this all is doable, makes sense; if
      there's any other way to enlarge pages; if there's some secret I
      don't know about!! :0
      Thanks!
      Jen
    • don lebo