History of American Punk Rock Contest

  • A Boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      History of American Punk Rock Contest

      History Of American Punk Rock Contest

      Enter by: October 31st

      The Loot:
      3 winners will get a copy of "AMERICAN HARDCORE - The History Of American Punk Rock 1980-1986

      Enter Here http://www.isound.com/contests/

      Emerging in the early 1980s, hardcore punk championed independent thought and a fuck-you attitude - all with a fierce "Do-It-Yourself" aesthetic. More than just loud, fast music driven by primal aggression, bands like Bad Brains and Black Flag helped launch an underground social movement that tapped into the disaffection of misfit kids who came of age in the Reagan era. Filmmaker Paul Rachman and writer Steven Blush capture the spirit of this subculture with their documentary, American Hardcore, and Rhino Records delivers the hard-hitting soundtrack. AMERICAN HARDCORE -THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN PUNK ROCK (1980-1986) - MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

      Track Listing

      1. "Nervous Breakdown" - Black Flag 2. "Out Of Vogue" - Middle Class 3. "Pay To Cum" - Bad Brains 4. "Fucked Up Ronnie" - D.O.A. 5. "Red Tape" - Circle Jerks 6. "Filler" - Minor Threat 7. "I Remember" - MDC 8. "Nic Fit" - Untouchables 9. "Kill A Commie" - Gang Green 10. "Boston Not L.A." - The Freeze 11. "Straight Jacket" - Jerrys Kids 12. "Boiling Point" - SS Decontrol 13. "Who Are You?/Time To Die" - Void 14. "Came Without Warning" - Scream 15. "Friend Or Foe" - Negative Approach 16. "Bad Attitude" - Articles Of Faith 17. "Think For Me" - Die Kreuzen 18. "My Minds Diseased" - Battalion Of Saints 19. "I Hate Sports" - 7 Seconds 20. "Brickwall" - Big Boys 21. "I Was A Teenage Fuckup" - Really Red 22. "I Hate Children" - Adolescents 23. "Enemy For Life" - YDI 24. "Runnin Around" - D.R.I. 25. "Dont Tread On Me" - Cro-Mags 26. "Ha Ha Ha" - Flipper

      Do you Yahoo!?