Added Exclusive Photo of Marijne of Salad and Cowboy Racer and...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      an album review of Cuckoo by Curve written by the wonderful Sheila of
      Plume and Cha Cha Charming music fanzines.

      The exclusive photo of Marijne is in the Files section,
      named "Marijnemirrorwithbag-cropped.jpg" - big thanks to Marijne for
      letting me post her pic at my Group. :D

      Sheila's album review of Cuckoo by Curve (with lots of magazine photos)
      is in Plume Zine Pages folder in Files section. Thanks Sheila, for
      allowing me to add your Plume zine pages at my Group. :)

      Enjoy -