Cranes on Tour - support Cure for 2 dates.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
      Cranes are currently on tour and are supporting the Cure for 2 dates -
      one in Cologne, Germany and the other coming up in Manchester,
      England on July 9th.
      They'll be playing in their hometown of Portsmouth on July 15th.
      In their June Newsletter they mention possibly playing more dates in
      the UK in September.
      They also say that there has been a delay in getting the Particles
      and Waves album to the shops in UK and US, but that it will happen
      soon. I didn't know the album would be released in the US, so that's
      cool.
      Of course, you can order the album from Dadaphonic right now at:
      http://www.cranes-fan.com/mailorder
      Here is the link to the main Cranes news:
      http://www.cranes-fan.com/
      Jen
    • Michel Drolet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
        Jen wrote:
        "Cranes are currently on tour and are supporting the Cure for 2 dates -
        one in Cologne, Germany and the other coming up in Manchester,
        England on July 9th."

        What???
        Do you mean the Move Festival in Manchester??
        WOW! I'm travelling from Canada to go to this 4-day festival and now Cranes
        are now added to this show?
        Excellent!!
        Michel