Setting Sun interviews Amy Marie Keller

  • andy n
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 4:55 AM
      Dear all;

      Normally I will describe in detail to you all about new interviews and
      compare artists to various acts I may have interviewed previously etc
      when they appear on my website 'Setting Sun'
      (http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo)

      This time I simply will simply say - check out this interview for you
      as Amy Marie Keller has a truely beauitful voice... Perhaps she is a
      bit Suzanne Vega and Tori Amos in places, but she has a style that all
      her own...

      check out the interview at

      http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo/amy.htm

      Hope you are well