Re: 4AD rare tracks + possible 2nd Stratosphere Fanzine Group.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2004
      Thanks Jason! Cool sites!
      I'm thinking of starting a 2nd Stratosphere Fanzine Group + for a
      while just rotating songs every 2 weeks for you all to listen to +
      posting some digital pix of band/singer videos...
      It's great that Yahoo hosts all these Groups, but there's a limited
      amount of space on each Group, and I'm reaching the limit here at
      this Group for what I can upload.
      Stay tuned about this; I may do a poll soon + see what you all think
      about a 2nd Group.
      Thanks! :)
      Jen

      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, james bond
      <scoobydoo6969@y...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      > This series of b-sides and rarities has actually been going on for
      quite a
      > while now and will probably continue for a while longer.
      >
      > If you check these sites:
      > http://quimby.gnus.org/rare/rare.php
      > http://www.fedge.net/rare/ <==under the 'Rare Bonus Tracks' link
      >
      > they post a new track or two once every couple of weeks.
      > peas,
      > ---jason

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • J. Herrero
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2004
        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...> wrote:

        > I'm thinking of starting a 2nd Stratosphere Fanzine Group + for a
        > while just rotating songs every 2 weeks for you all to listen to +
        > posting some digital pix of band/singer videos...

        > It's great that Yahoo hosts all these Groups, but there's a limited
        > amount of space on each Group, and I'm reaching the limit here at
        > this Group for what I can upload.

        You're right, but you can as well put them photos in the "photo
        section" which is by now almost empty...

        > Thanks! :)
        > Jen

        See you and thanks, you've got a great group here..!

        Joe, from France.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2004
          Hey Joe! Nice to hear from you again; I'm planning on adding a bunch
          of silly hand-drawn cartoons in the Photos section, so that will take
          up some space.
          The other thing is, the digital pix that I could take and post would
          only look ok in the Files section; the Photos section diminish + blur
          photos a little bit, unfortunely.
          Thanks for the advice though. :)
          Jen

          --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "J. Herrero"