More Info about band Thursday - and Shirts For A Cure.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Members of the band Thursday have been doing whirlwind promotion for
      their new album, A City By the Light Divided, appearing on FUSE
      channel's Daily Download last week, doing secret and not-so-secret
      gigs - including upcoming UK tour - and designing T-shirts for the
      Shirts For A Cure project, which helps to provide financial
      assistance to underprivileged women who are fighting breast cancer.

      Check out the Official Shirts For A Cure website for more
      information on the project and how to purchase T-shirts - and to see
      all the designs done by various bands, like Thursday, who was the
      design contest winner, and Bad Religion, My Chemical Romance,
      Avenged Sevenfold, Anti-Flag (also a design contest winner), Circa
      Survive, The Bouncing Souls, Taking Back Sunday, Coheed and Cambria,
      and many more bands at:

      http://www.shirtsforacure.com/

      For all the latest, Official info about Thursday, go to their
      website at:

      http://www6.thursday.net/thursday/home.php

      I want to thank Tom of Thursday for taking the time to let me know
      about their involvement in Shirts For A Cure. :D

      More to come -