802popnoise festival 2006 seeks sponsors & bands

  • pateticorecordings
    Mar 1 12:51 PM
      popnoise festival 2006 seeks sponsors & bands

      Popnoise Festival 2006 seeks sponsors for its third
      annual arts & music festival held in the City of
      Brotherly Love- Philadelphia. It will be held Sat.
      Sept 16th, 2006 at the Rotunda 4014 Walnut St
      Philadelphia, PA 19104 in the heart of University City

      (Philadelphia).
      The past two festivals have been great and we want to
      make it bigger and better. We also accept donations
      via our web-site.

      We are also looking for talented bands to play this
      yearÂ’s festival (please note that the music featured
      at this festival is along the lines of psychedelic,
      shoegaze, slo-core, dreampop, post-rock, brit-pop,
      left of dial indie musicÂ… so please no metal, rap,
      hardcore, etc.) as well as 4 others that are being
      organized in several cities of the Eastern US
      including the Wall of Soundfest.

      please send your promo/press kit
      packages to:

      Tommy Lugo
      Patetico Productions
      536 N Sycamore Ave
      Clifton Heights, PA 19018

      Also looking to set up a street team of people who
      love this music to hit the pavement.

      For information and/or inquires please email me at
      popnoisefestival@...
      And visit http://www.popnoisefest.com
      http://www.myspace.com/popnoisefestival

      Thank you,