3189My Interview with Bam! Bam! is up at RebelNoise.com.

    Oct 9, 2013
      "Indie duo Zola and Chloe dish the dirt about their new EP, distorted vocals, interesting lyrics, and connection to Calvin Johnson."

      On another note, with this Yahoo! Groups upgrade have come a number of glitches, one being the inability to post new Topics (messages) or reply to messages at the Board - at least for me.

      The only way I'm able to post messages is to find an old email from before the changes and do a reply to that email; nothing directly at the Group...

      So if anyone wants to post a message and the links at the Group are dead, that's the way to do it!  Meaning, when you get this email in your Inbox, save it and use it to "reply" and send a message to the Group.