3059Re: Robin Gibb of the BeeGees has passed away - now Sherlock and The Muppets.

    Jun 4, 2012
      This message is going to mainly be a reply about Sherlock, the recent TV series, with some The Muppets cover song links thrown in - yes, there is a reason for that...LOL

      Anyway, if you don't want to know some possible spoiler-ish plot info for Sherlock, don't read any further:

      So, yeah, I saw the 2nd season cliffhanger - and last night I had a sudden flash for an explanation as to how Sherlock could be alive - I was thinking maybe Watson has PTSD from his time in the war and was so shaken by 'events-to-happen' (After all, Sherlock told Watson to "look up here", etc...) that he was in shock and didn't see what he actually saw... Just a theory! LOL

      Okay, now onto The Muppets. Here's a link to Miss Piggy covering "Stayin' Alive". See, I told you it would tie in:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfIHkwSzayE

      and just because we all need some silly fun to watch, "Bohemian Rhapsody" cover by The Muppets (Boy, Animal is tone deaf... - and Beaker is awesome!):

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlxozJh2JNo&feature=related

      and

      Beaker sings "Mee Mee Mee", because what else can he...ummm, it, do?:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDuebLakCqc&feature=related

      and

      Kermit goes Disco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJh-Ki3dZc&feature=related

      Jen