2632Re: My Album Review of Years Of Refusal by Morrissey up at Tasty Fanzine.

  • thrillracer1
    Apr 4, 2009
      Good review. You notice a lot of details in the components of the music. "All You Need is Me" is funny; Moz must have written it about his rude fans on m-solo. I think it should be played on Dancing with the Stars with dancers doing the jive, jitterbug, or lindy hop. The orchestra on Dancing with the Stars often makes songs sound a lot better than the original recordings.