2575Re: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] Re: My 100 Greatest Singers of All Time list.

  • jdloc4@aol.com
    Jan 4, 2009
      Awesome list!  :D  Thank you so much for posting your most fave vocalists - and that's cool that you added the specific songs that you enjoy most by them.  I forgot about Bryan Ferry ("Is Your Love Strong Enough?"), Karen Carpenter ("Superstar"), and Roy Orbison ("Crying"), among others...It's great to see Kate Bush, Chris Isaak, and Liz Fraser high on your list.  I'd write out some of my fave Cocteau Twins songs, but I think I love 'em all!  LOL

      Happy New Year,