1912Re: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] Re: Spice Girls Reuniting for World Tour...Yes, You Head It Here First...

    Jul 6, 2007
      Don't mistake me for an uncritical, lecherous and entirely passive media conduit. Your articles make some quite pertinent points re: the type of less-than-wholesome interconnections that can bind performers and audience, quality of product notwithstanding. And I expect I'll agree about ticket prices. When I saw Brian Wilson in 2003, tickets started at UK25. When he returned a year later, those prices had actually doubled.

      A <digitalheadride@...> wrote:

      It did indeed . the fact it could be played on devices which have on
      and off buttons ! To be fair "What Took You So Long" was an ok pop
      song , but anybody could have sang it really . Ah well each to their own !

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic