19Re: Quick Update - I will start adding pages March 27.

    Apr 2, 2004
      Hi Jason - thanks so much for the info on a different way to save
      pages to the Yahoo Group; I'll be working on it starting this
      weekend...um, right, tomorrow, so I'll see if your suggestion works
      also. Thanks again! :)
      Jen

      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, james bond
      <scoobydoo6969@y...> wrote:
      > to be honest i just signed up and haven't seen any of your issues
      yet, but you
      > might want to compare adobe distiller (makes pdf files that open in
      adobe
      > acrobat reader). it may do a better job with compressing image
      intensive
      > material than word, while maintaining your original format a lot
      better across
      > different computers (specially for macs vs. pc, etc). it's about
      as good as
      > word at putting text inline with images if not better.
      >
      > anyhow, just a quick thought with potentially no validity :-)
      > kind regards,
      > ---jason
      >
      > --- sidewaysgaze <jdloc4@a...> wrote:
      > > Hello everyone -
      > > Just a quick note; I will start adding pages, possibly in .doc
      format
      > > (to open in Word) instead of the .jpg format. Or I might post in
      > > both formats, so that you can choose the way to view the pages.
      > > Let me know if you all have a preference for how to access pages.
      > > I'll be near a scanner starting March 27, so be on the look-out
      for
      > > new pages after that time period.
      > > Thanks for you patience! :)
      > > Jen