THE AULD ENEMY

  • christies_stonehaven
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Can I just let everyone know that the Scotland play "THE AULD ENEMY"
      (England) in the game of RUGBY on Saturday 2nd Feb. at Murryfield in
      Edinburgh as it is the start of the 6 Nations Championships and can I
      remind all members although you may not of been born in Scotland your
      family roots are and we in Scotland expect your support especially if
      you are English. My wife, seven year old daughter Sophie and I will
      be their so if you can find a webcam on the internet of Murryfield,
      which there is one, look out for us in the crowd I will be the one
      sitting next to a seven year old who will be shouting her head off.

      Thank you for your support JOHN CHRISTIE

      PS kick-off 4pm