The Dallas Family

  • AlastairDallas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2001
      Hello Everyone,

      I have just joined your group to-day. I have posted a picture of
      Quithil on your Stonehaven album. This place is where I have traced my
      ancestor, Robert Dallas back to tha late 17th cent. before "the
      passel of Rouges" gave up Scotlands Independence. This house was on
      Glenbervie Estate then owned by the Douglases, probably related to
      the "Red" branch of that family. I have alotted the date 1686 to this
      man as in 1707 he made a deed. I do not think anyone could do this
      before the age of 21. If anyone knows better then I am willing to be
      corrected.

      I am willing to share this info to any who think they me be related
      i.e. decended from this man.

      Alastair Dallas
    • David Stephen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2001
        Alistair

        I have a Violet Dallas who married Fred Gove in 1935 at Kineff Church.

        Have you come across them in your research? I have a cousin who would
        be delighted to receive information on her mothers family.

        Regards

        David Stephen