New Surname Database

  • thistleinn@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      For anyone out there who is looking for a place to share the names of
      family members they are researching, I have now set up 2 new sections
      called Stonehaven Residents and Aberdeen Residents. These lists are
      only for family members who have lived in either Stonehaven or
      Aberdeen at one time or another. If you have family members who lived
      in another part of Scotland, who you would also like to list, please
      let me know ASAP and I will create a new section for you. To go to
      this new section, simply click on the Database link on the left of
      the Home Page. This will bring up a list of table names. In these
      tables you will be able to list: The persons Surname, Christian name,
      Residence & the Year of when they lived there, as well as your name &
      email address so that people who are researching the same Surname may
      contact you directly. I hope this new section helps and if you have
      any other ideas for Databases I would love to hear from you. ENJOY!
    • JillSimon@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        Hi Jim :)
        I have a James Burns born at Fetteresso, son of James Burness & Elizabeth
        Forrest. James Burns married and moved to Shettleston, Lanark. This is where
        his children were born.
        Thanks.
        Jill :)
        PS: My Burness change to Burns from time to time :)

      • joan love
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
          Hi there, I would love to register our name Warden in both your lists, but I
          don't see how I can get in. I am getting your message, but no home page????
          Joan