MY APPOLOGIES, VIRUS IS A HOAX

  • scotchladdy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      I would like to appologize to each and everyone of you,who was
      notified by me of the virus, sulfnbk.exe., and deleted the file,the
      file is part of the windows program and should be reinstalled.I was
      notified by a friend of mine who had been notified by someone in the
      computer business,HOWEVER IT WAS A HOAX.My sincere appologies for any
      trouble it may have caused.If you need help in reinstalling the
      program please let me know and I will forward the information to you.

      Sincerely,
      Ruth