Ann MILNE

  • Bervie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi Alan,

      Sorry, but can not find any born in those years; some born before
      1830 and some after.

      Margie
    • Douglas Whyte
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2001
        Dear Margie and Alan

        Can I join this conversation?

        I have an Ann Miln ?Milne on my family tree

        Wife of Alexander Whyte shoemaker at Blackburn, died 15/1/1859 aged 71 years
        Her Father died 14/6/1832, her mother died 18/1/1843. This is from the grave
        stone record in Tannadice Church yard. She died at Southmuir Kirriemuir. she
        was the daughter of John Milme (farmer) and Susan Kennedy.

        I also have a record of James Whyte, who died January 1872 at Schoolhouse
        Freetown and was married to an Ann Milne (Coincidence, two brothers with wives
        of the same name). James was a Carter and later a merchant. The record comes
        from Aberlemno Forfarshire. There is no further details of the Ann Milne - Can
        anyone help

        Best regards,

        Douglas Whyte

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2001
          Douglas,

          It is definitely not the same Ann Milne. My Anne Milne was unmarried.
          My line to her is through her natural daughter. Regrettably looking
          for an Ann Milne in Angus or Kincardineshire is a bit like looking
          for a Jimmy Buchan in Peterhead.....you are somewhat more than spoilt
          for choice.

          Alan

          P.S. No "Re: Jimmy Buchan" replies please.

          --- In Stonehaven_Genealogy@y...,