Re: [Stonehaven] Mill Of Stonehaven

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hi Margie,

      We have a case in our Menzies family where there
      was a son born to Wiliam and Mary Menzies and
      they named him Samuel and he died when he was
      just ten days old and soon after they had
      another son and named him Samuel. It puzzled me
      for quite sometime until a kind relative was
      able to find the birth and death of the first
      Samuel. All sorts of things happened back then
      but there will be others who can explain
      things better than me.

      Carole