Holiday Wishes From Stonehaven Members

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 1943
      HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN MEMBERS

      ********************

      Christmas Greetings

      To all I wish a Merry and Happy Christmas. May 2006
      bring everyone many blessings, good health and a
      successful year of endeavour.

      I would like to thank those who provide historical
      articles. These articles have provided me with
      immense pleasure over the year, and I am very
      grateful for them.

      oceanannieka morgan445@...

      ********************

      If you would like to see your Holiday Wishes to the
      Members of the Stonehaven Genealogy Group listed here,
      please feel free to post it on the Message Board now
      and I'll be sure to add it to next Fridays HOLIDAY
      WISHES.

      "PLEASE REMEMBER" to include your full name and City
      in which you live in so that we know who the Holiday
      Wish is coming from. "THANKS"!

      CHEERS,
      Jim Allan - Moderator
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 1943
        HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN MEMBERS

        ********************

        Hi Fellow members of the Group,

        I would just like to take this oportunity to wish
        one and all a very Merry Christmas and a very
        Happy New Year from our house to all of yours.

        Wherever you are in the world may you have a safe,
        happy and blessed Christmas and all the best for
        2006 and may some of everyones brickwalls start to
        crumble and fall so our family history can emerge.

        Carole[New Zealand]

        ********************

        To all fellow Members of Stonehaven Genealogy

        We wish you a Blessed Christmas and a healthy
        prosperous New Year

        John & Daphne Colville
        Valhalla Gauteng South Africa

        ********************

        Dear Jim & all your cohorts . . .

        God bless you for all the smiles you have given me over 2005.
        Thank-you for the connections made and the mysteries resolved
        (and none of them were mine!). But most of all, may 2006 be
        your best year ever: you have made so many great years for so
        many others. And to everyone else who shares this digest, may
        2006 uncover relatives never known or dreamed of . .. and may
        at least one or two provide a scandal to savour.

        Nola Crewe,
        74 Riverdale Avenue,
        Toronto, Canada M4K 1C3

        ********************

        A very happy Christmas to the commitee and all our fellow
        members. May 2006 be a happy, healthy and prosporous one for
        you all. Thank you to Jim, Colin and all the regular
        contributors who make this such an interesting and useful
        website.

        Ged and Kathleen Masson

        ********************

        Greetings from Texas -Happy Holidays- I love this group
        and I always read every post, even if I don't post a lot.

        Merry Cmas and Happy 2006
        from Terri Estes-Allin in Brady, Texas

        ********************

        Hi Jim,

        May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family
        and all members of this fantastic group a very merry xmas
        and a guid new year.

        All the very best for 2006

        George Morgan
        Aberdeen,Scotland

        ********************

        To all the group,

        May you all have a wonderful Christmas and wishing you good
        health and happiness for 2006.

        Thank you Jim for another year of this great genealogy group
        and to all the committee members also.

        Ann Doig
        Perth, Scotland

        ********************

        Thank you very much for your weekly update, I
        enjoy reading it very much and have been on the
        Mary King Tour myself. I only knew about it from
        a friend who works in the civic hall there. I
        hope you can find someone to take over from you,
        personally I wouldn't know where to start.

        Good Luck with your future projects and thanks
        for all you've done in the past.

        Happy Christmas to all the Stonehaven crew & members.

        Liz Phillips

        Wishing everyone on the list a Very Merry Christmas
        & A Happy New Year. Greeting found at:

        http://www.ancestryroots.co.uk/Christmas2005.htm

        Ewan