Re: [Stonehaven] James & Ann White nee Grant of Keith, Banff

  • ajdmewhyte
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      Maureen,

      I have a number of James Whyte' in my tree but
      none with your date. however we may be connected
      James bapt 17 Sept 1770 Strathdon married
      Elizabeth Black of Strathdon in 1792 James born
      1800/01 Strathdon James born 17 Dec 1826 in
      Tannadice. No information on their marriages.

      The earliest James was fathered by John Whyte of
      Refold. Other brothers may have had offspring
      around your date but as yet I have not followed
      up any but my direct line.

      Good luck and good researching,
      Douglas Whyte