Re: [Stonehaven] Genealogy Search Engine For Scotland

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 9:15 AM
      Hello Rob,

      Guid to know ye. I found a couple of my folk
      married in Manhatten in 1899, both were from
      Glasgow.

      If any one else is interested these folk seem
      to be first cousins: John CHESTER married Agnes
      IRVINE. Her parents were John IRVINE and Agnes
      CHESTER. I've checked it and checked it again.
      It is an IGI entry so I suppose I ought to obtain
      the Certification to it.

      Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        Hi Rob,

        Thank you very much for the genealogy search engine
        on your website it is going to save me a great deal
        of time.

        Kind regards,
        Merv Williams