Genealogy Search Engine For Scotland

  • Rob Kuijsten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Hello, my name is Rob Kuijsten, I am a new member
      to this group. My main interest is research for
      cross-border genealogy. Emigration from Europe to
      North America, Latin America, Australia and South
      Africa. For that reason I designed a free website
      with a genealogy search engine: that could be
      helpful to trace your (international) roots in
      different countries. Feel free to use Surname
      Navigator, bookmark, or create a link at your
      website:

      http://www.kuijsten.de/navigator

      e.g. for Scotland

      http://www.kuijsten.de/navigator/scotland

      the following databases are included : LDS (mormons) Scotland,
      all databases - Google, genealogy Scotland - Google News Genealogy
      Scotland - Rootsweb message board Scotland - Rootsweb Surname List
      Scotland - Scottish passengers, NY 1892-1924 - Censuses, born in
      Scotland (LDS) - NAS online catalogue - SCAN public catalogue -
      Genforum Scotland

      Please keep in mind that for professional research it's always
      necessary to verify the original documents. No matter if the
      information was gathered by the Surname Navigator, yahoo groups,
      e-mail or any other source from the web. Check the info/disclamer
      link at the bottom of the page

      Best Regards,
      Rob Kuijsten NL