Re: [Stonehaven] Scottish Ancestry

  • m h
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2005
      Hi Parysa,

      Go to http://www.cyndislist.com

      You will find hundreds of free sites all about
      Scotland. Look on the list for s or Scotland and
      click.

      Also http://www.electricscotland.com

      Elec scot' has everything you ever wanted to know
      about Scotland including clans and tartans etc. Also
      type in Scotland clans in your search bar and go
      from there. But Elec Scot and Cyndislist will have
      everything you will need.

      Happy hunting. I haven't paid for a single site yet.
      There is too much free info available out there.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2005
        Thank you so much! Right now, I don't know if that
        would help as I really don't know where to start &
        wouldn't want to waste it by looking into the wrong
        family. However, if I find anything out that would
        be worth looking into, I'll see if the offer's still
        open.

        Again, thank you very much! :)
        Parysa

        I can spare some credits on scotlands people
        website if that is of any use to you?
      • Parysa
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2005
          Thank you! I've got http://www.electricscotland.com
          on my favorites list already, lol! I hadn't seen the
          other before. Thanks for the link.

          I'll check that out. :D
          Parysa