New to Stonehaven Genealogy

  • flyingmchris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      HI!

      I'm new to this group and am very excited about
      being here.

      My family names are: McKiddy, Bennett, Winters,
      Beall, Cavin, Gray, Brown, Golleher. My McKiddy
      kin folk are from Scotland, we believe some of
      the other names may be Scottish also. We have
      Irish & Cherokee blood (although as a child we
      were told we were "Black Dutch", I found out
      that many native americans had to hide thier
      race so they didn't have their children & land
      taken from them). I'm interested in sharing any
      info with all.

      God Bless,
      Sarah Christine "Chrisie" Cavin Golleher