Re: [Stonehaven] Bain & Taylor

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13 7:54 PM
      To the other posts:

      It must be Easthouses, but that seems to be more
      of a footnote than a searchable area, but now I
      have Dalkieth to work with and it is working
      pretty well. I am not seeing a connection to
      Aberdeenshire, sorry. I am only seeing records
      in Dalkieth that match the information I already
      had.

      Thank You, Jim for the information. It was very
      helpful and pretty neat to see. I tried emailing,
      but I don't think it went through. I am also
      looking for the siblings of James. I believe that
      two of the brothers immigrated to Illinois, also,
      but need to tie them to James to be sure they are
      related to him.

      Thank you all,
      Andrea