Re: [Stonehaven] WEEKLY UPDATE FEBRUARY 27, 2005

  • MRB
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
      Jim

      I tried the link, but couldn't connect! Got a message
      Error occurred: Error - no access to this application.

      Best Regards,
      Michael

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hi Michael,

        Try again. Unfortunately it looks like the last part of the
        link was changed slightly from the time I sent it. Even though
        I test all links before I approve a message, this can sometimes
        happen during delivery of a message.

        http://archive.scotsman.com/Default/Skins/TSPLa/Client.asp?skin=TSPLa&daily=TSC&enter=true&AppName=2&GZ=T&FromWelcome=False

        If it doesn't work again, try going to the Home Page of The
        Scotsman. The article I was refering to is on the top left
        hand side of the page.

        http://www.scotsman.com/

        CHEERS,

        ------------ STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY ------------

        ----- WEEKLY UPDATE - FEBRUARY 27, 2005 ------

        THE SCOTSMAN DIGITAL ARCHIVE

        Search every edition of The Scotsman between 1817 and 1930
        in this unique online archive. To try the service for free
        before you buy, use the search function at the top of the
        page at:

        http://archive.scotsman.com/Default/Skins/TSPLa/Client.asp?
        skin=TSPLa&daily=TSC&enter=true&AppName=2&GZ=T&FromWelcome=
      • Lynda
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          Jim,

          I didn't have any success with the link but accessed it through
          the Scotsman site. I paid my £7.95 and found exactly what I had
          been looking for and more besides. Thanks a lot for the tip, it
          has saved me hours in the library.

          Lynda McHardy
        • Tony MacCulloch
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
            Hi all,

            Need to put in the following web page address:
            http://archive.scotsman.com/

            That works.

            Cheers,
            Brenda