Family Contacts - Hendersons Of Ellon

  • MRB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Liz & Buzzy,

      It is interesting that Liz made her contacts, and for me, I
      have had no less than 2 contacts over the last 2 weeks from
      generations back - to my ggrand father's siblings - 3rd
      cousins, once removed!!! That was on my father's side. And
      I have also had contact with a first cousin on my mother's
      side, whom I never knew existed!!! So life is great for me
      at the moment.

      The searches can be long and consuming, and the rewards well
      spaced, but worth it in the end.

      Best Regards,
      Michael