Christie

  • bleggy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
      Perhaps to Keith Mann or anyone with Christie. I am looking
      for information on a John Christie who married a Margaret
      Cock their daughter (the only child I know of ) was Margaret
      Christie born about 1785 she married Alexander Denholm most
      of their children were born in Currie Scotland, is this
      connected to anyone or can some one fill in the gaps for me
      please I have the family information after they arrived as
      free settlers in Tasmania but gaps galore in the Scotland bit.

      Thank you,
      Bleggy
    • Keith Mann
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2005
        I apologize for the lateness of my reply; I must
        have overlooked this message when it first arrived.

        I'm afraid the only Christie I have b. abt. 1785
        is Ellen (b. 23 Sept 1787 in Ordiquhill, Banff,
        Scotland). I will let you know if my research
        turns up anything that might be of use to you.

        Keith Mann