Researching Abercrombie

  • springdaleia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      I've researched my Abercrombie ancestors here in the U.S. and
      am unable to go further. Can someone help me there in Scotland
      with them on your side of the ocean?

      John Abercrombie, m. Susan Wilson 8 Jun 1860 in Kilsyth,
      Stirling, Scotland.

      Children:

      - James (my family), b. 9 Dec 1860 in Kilsyth, m. Agnes
      Porteous (b. 1 Jul 1860 in Bathgate West Lothain), abt. 1876
      in Bathgate, West Lothian, and moved to Virginia, USA before
      1882.

      Other siblings were:

      - Agnes, b. 19 Nov. 1862 in Kilsyth;
      - John, b. 2 Jan 1865 in Kilsyth;
      - Janet, b. 15 Jan 1867 in Kilsyth
      - Isaac Wilson b. 30 Dec 1868 in Kilsyth.

      Can anyone help me further? It would be VERY appreciated!!!

      Thanks so much,
      Thelma Sorenson