Spark - Duncan Marriage in Cookney

  • Helen Jane Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2004
      My Great Grandparents, Alexander Spark and Agnes Low Duncan
      were married in 1875 at the Established Church of Scotland.
      The church that is now standing in Cookney - was that the
      same building as in 1875? And would it have been an
      Established Church of Scotland church? I know the large
      church in Cookney is now being used as a business. Is that
      the only church in Cookney?

      My Great Grandmother's address was given as Reinchal,
      District of Cookney. Could Reinchal be the name of the house?

      Thank you,
      Helen Jane