Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Family Connections From Kincardineshire & Beyond

  • June
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2004
      Hi:

      I also have Wilson in my husband family Mary Wilson b. May 18,
      1787, d. 1876. She married George Ewen Nov.12, 1814 Forfar. She
      was the daughter of James Wilson. A Agnes Wilson m. Alexander
      Adam & Mathew Wilson m Isobel Mitchell, had a daughter Morag
      Stuart Wilson. I, too would like to know more about this family.

      Regards
      June Ewen