Greene, Toshack & Coulter

  • e_easby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Hello All,

      Another new member here. I am researching three family names.
      Greene and Toshack from Fife, Scotland and Coulter from Lanark.
      My Coulter line went over to Antrim & lived in Ballymacilroy
      for five generations and then returned to Scotland, leaving
      behind quite a few folks in Ballymacilroy. I have met them and
      they are lovely people.

      I have been working at genealogy since 1978 on my late husband's
      family in Yorkshire, England and have gone back as far as 1563.
      However, I have only, within the last three years, started on my
      own families.

      I have used the IGI extensively, but find it rather inaccurate
      on many of the records, although I do use the Mormon Church
      records and films and have had more success there. Hope to hear
      from someone who knows about my families.

      All the Best,
      Eileen Easby
      Canada