Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Re: Messages

  • abelau@ocsnet.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12 4:25 PM
      Greetings all,

      I don't have a question, but since you are lonesome and in
      need of messages, I do have a warning for all of you who have
      purchased the wonderful St. Ternan's Episcopal Church CD. If
      you haven't already done so, please take the time to make
      yourself a backup copy of it. I was using mine a couple of
      weeks ago and was suddenly unable to open any of the pages
      beyond page 78. I am not sure why, but have been told that
      sometimes CDs deteriorate over time. Fortunately, I did have
      a backup, so all is well. Making a backup might save you a
      lot of frustration later on.

      Regards,
      Ann